Survey Broken Heart Story (since 2013)
Artist Hyesoo Park has been collecting real stories from people's past :
especially, those personal stories about failure, invaluable story, personal memories and everyday life.
This project focuses on lost love. So, she have collected the broken heart Stories told by ordinary visitors at the Jan Van Eyck academy (NL 2014) and MoA Museum(Seoul, Korea 2013).
Park collected 50 kinds of broken heart story using typewriter which she had installed at the cafe of JVE in Sep 2014~ Dec 2014.
Then she requested participant artists of JVE to write a new story(fiction) which was based on the collected real broken heart stories. there was no specific form and quantity in new writing and artists could write and read it with their own language.
And Park creates a confuse space where coexists with real and fiction through mixing the fiction and real story in Open studio in JVE(2015).
reading & interview lovecas
Voice: Anne Callahan, Cedar Lewisohn, Martin La Roche, Matylda Krzykowski, Hyesoo Park- participant artists of JVE(2014 season)
* If you want to join this survey, send email with your broken heart story. (email@example.com)
More Information about this project >>
Goeiemiddg, ik zit juist net in een mooie relatie ;)
94. How could it has ended if we never properly started?
My first love was an unfinished one, we met right before each of us were to depart, back to a home one of us longed for and the other one dreaded.
I thought we....
could not lived without him.
Never want to see him again.
95. What would we are without wishful thinking...
It's here where I met you.
It's here where I left you.
I had no idea what happen.
would anyone? I don't know still I still and he did never included in forever.
96. I was the lover.
She decided not to be with me,
but to stay with her girlfriend.
I left the country.
97. Corazon roto veces. ahora encontre el amor...
98. i want to learn, he.. wasn't ready to teach, I guess another times, another place.
99. We just had different opinions of the directions we wanted our relationship to go.
I had to break up to save myself.
My heart, my soul and what defines me.
100. We were at the airport after 8 months of traveling together.
I flew back to Europe and he returned to California.
101. I said goodbye.
He said nothing.
I repeated: goodbye...
He said he had already said bye months ago.
102. Love is finite.
You die alone.
Mother or girlfriend? I didn't lose hope yet, curious.
103. You're coming with a red dress, holding a sweet flower.
I have been loving what we had...
I don;t love it anymore..
104. Seeing you, standing there with your wrinkled face,
your bowed shoulders I knew you always were the one I sincerely loved.